Friday, September 25, 2026

Djrum - I Wander

Following the success of Under Tangled Silence last year, DjRUM returns to Houndstooth with a 16 minute continuous EP featuring a custom etched artwork on Side B.

Felix (DjRUM) was a child prodigy as an instrumentalist and his advanced musicality has always been prominent in his music, but here he has put himself front and centre as a composer. And this sense of exposure as a performer interweaves with an unflinching
emotional openness too. Where sometimes electronic production as advanced as this can use intellect and techniques as shields from soul-baring, this is the sound of someone who can boldly say “I feel things, I cry all the time, and I'm not afraid to say it or show it in the music.” But this doesn’t mean there’s a move away from the soundsystems and dancefloors where Felix made his name as a uniquely innovative vinyl DJ, this EP encapsulates his musical upbringing weaving in percussive elements across the stereo field to create a truly mesmerising listening experience.

Tracklist:
1. I Wander (I)
2. I Wander (II)
3. I Wander (III)
4. I Wander (IV + V)
5. I Wander (VI)
6. I wander (VII)