Tracklist:
1. Bill Evans Trio - My Foolish Heart
2. Chet Baker - You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To (Mono)
3. Wes Montgomery - In Your Own Sweet Way (Remastered 2025)
4. The Miles Davis Quintet - When I Fall In Love
5. Sonny Rollins & The Modern Jazz Quartet - In A Sentimental Mood
6. Thelonious Monk Feat. John Coltrane - Ruby, My Dear
7. Art Pepper - Imagination
8. The Miles Davis Quintet - Ahmad's Blues
9. John Coltrane - Like Someone In Love
10. Wes Montgomery - How Insensitive
11. Bill Evans Trio - Peace Piece
12. Chet Baker - Alone Together (Mono)
13. The Miles Davis Quintet - It Never Entered My Mind
14. Thelonious Monk - Solitude
15. John Coltrane - I'm Old Fashioned (2012 Remaster)
16. Chet Baker - Polka Dots And Moonbeams
17. The Miles Davis Quintet - It Could Happen To You
18. Miles Davis & Sonny Rollins - The Blue Room [Take 1] (Remastered 2010)
19. Bill Evans - Gary's Theme (Remastered 2003)
20. The Miles Davis Quintet - Something I Dreamed Last Night
