Friday, September 22, 2023

Kiefer - It's Ok, B U


Kiefer’s new album sees the L.A. based artist return to his roots – playing keys and making beats. It’s Ok, B U combines the hallmarks of Kiefer’s sound – masterful piano playing, mesmeric beats, and vibrant melodies – with serious emotional heft. In addition to being a celebrated solo artist, Kiefer is a Grammy-winning producer who has worked with the likes of Drake and Anderson .Paak.

Tracklist:
1. I Could Cry
2. Panic
3. My Disorder
4. Dreamer
5. High
6. Falling
7. I Wish I Wasn't Me
8. Head Trip (feat. Luke Titus)
9. Hips
10. Doomed
11. August Again
12. I was Foolish, I Guess
13. Glowing (feat. Pera Krstajic)
14. Forgetting U
15. It's Ok, B U
16. I Mean That



*Bonus (Kiefer - Dreamer - Live from Stones Throw Studios)



*Bonus (Kiefer - August Again - Live from Stones Throw Studios)